Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Labor Day Cookout

yeas it's on, and here, and Monday, and two o'clockish. Supposed to be nice, but I will keep checking with St. Goddard. If you have small children bring swimming gear for we have a small pool set up for the small chilrun (not Mercy's pool - bigger) and so probably more dangerous so we will have to appoint a pool watcher. heh. cooking gets you out of everything

so far we have people bringing pasta salad and some other kind of potato. jsyk I never make a dessert (except pumpkin pie at tgiving). People know this so Memorial Day we had about 7 different kinds brought in. This is a good thing i liking it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great Labor Day Cookout! I wish we were closer so we could come by and join in on the fun (and food!).

I remember your pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving - it was delicious! Bob (Boob) often talks about many of his favorite foods you used to make. Pumpkin Pie is one of them :)

8:30 AM, August 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask Boob if he created Quake. I told a friend of mine that he did. I need to prove myself correct.

12:53 AM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home