Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Lights Are On Again

(but nobody's home heh).

We got a dog house for Mercy to keep on the deck. We were both gone several days last week and we got some rain. So if rain is anticipated we have to cage Mercy - she climbs over gates if we try to pen her in the kitchen. Einstein doesn't. I think it's sad when she has to be in a cage all day.

She won't go in the dog house.

I put her bowl of food in there, way in the back but she goes in far enough to get a mouthful and then backs out to chew it. While standing in the rain.

Somebody kill me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home