Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 03, 2007

Sitting In The Dark

because now the lights in the living room don't work, either. Something to do with the defective 3-way switch; one light switch we never touch because it gums up the whole thing but today Kyle was flicking it up and down. Bob let him. Had to say that.

Well, add this to the decomposing heap of broken stuff. Suppose we'll get used to the dark, sooner or later. Mostly later in my case.

Bob is in there trying to get electrocuted or something, and banging on the wrong wall. I told him we used to have to bang on the wall to get it to work and now he insists on banging the wall by the door, instead. (?)

I want to go back to work right now. I mean, I want to go RIGHT NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home