Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Get This Book.



(click on pic to read the cover)
Read it. I read it in two nights; I laughed so hard, and then I cried too. I've had dogs like this. (aren't all dogs like this?) In any case you'll like it even if you don't have a dog.

Marley & Me, by John Grogan. (thanks, Gary)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wanted to read this book ever since I heard about it. I watched a show not too long ago on Animal Planet (I think) which was all about Marley's family.... they've since gotten a new dog who was wild and crazy. But, of course, adorable!

Have you heard of the book, "The Autobiography of Foudini M. Cat"? It's a quick read and very, very cute. I think you'll really like it: http://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-Foudini-M-Cat/dp/0449911454

1:15 PM, September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home