Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shiloh Came Home

...and has made herself at home. In the exact middle.
OK, this is turning into some kind of pet blog. hmmm not what I had in mind.

The Cousins' Lunch pictures are at the gallery in an album called "Untitled", because it does not want me to rename it for some reason. or edit the pic names either, but whatever. Maybe later. We know I have tech issues, don't we?
here
Hopefully anyone who goes there knows who yall are, what with no titles. Oh and I ended up with some duplicates in there too but now I can't even log in so they will have to stay for now.

Julie is probably on her way now to pick up Alex and is bringing pizza.

What a short weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home