Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Technology

I never quite do get my stuff figured out but what happens is usually, I gradually forget about it. I figure this is the survival instinct kicking in, otherwise I would go freaking NUTS. so I have all this gear I halfway know how to use and it seems to be working out ok, that way. Until the next thing comes along with its only purpose being to drive me insane.

But I still don't have a hammer and chisel so I'll keep chugging along. wearing a helmet, in case it all blows up (don't even tell me it couldn't happen!) I know these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home