Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Am Not A Good Citizen

I really really really do not want to serve as a juror. It has now been postponed twice; next date is Feb 11 (call the night before, blah, blah blah). I was right, they are going to postpone this into May and ruin my vacation.

But at least it gave me time to finish the end of the year tax reports at work - I didn't know HOW I was going to do that. (Go to jury duty, swing by work every day after, get home at 10:00 PM).

It has been my experience that Nothing is going to be easy. my whole life.

But enough about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home