Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Names Are Important

I have given Mercy a middle name; Marie. This is so I can yell at her properly. Any parents out there know that when serious stuff happens you use the whole given name. I still call the kids by their whole given name when I want their attention (my youngest child will be 26 in March) and I have a feeling they will be doing the same with their own kids, because it WORKS. This is how they know it's serious.

Mercy has already learned it: If I yell, "Mercy Marie!" she knows she's in bad TRUBBEL. (I know about the spelling but that's probably how she sees that word.) heh she sees the whole world in terms of "no", "bad", "food", etc but only a few select words. The rest she ignores.

I'm deep frying chicken and making fried potatoes for dinner tonight. Since it turns out we won't live forever after all we might as well have fun! and by the way, I think there is no such thing as "cholesterol". It's a made up term to sell drugs and hurt the cooking oil people.

I sees it how I sees it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home