Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Alright, already....

I understand that the justice system cannot continue on without my presence. So I will be there Monday morning bright & early, having trekked through a freaking blizzard and hopefully arriving with life and limb intact, but my luck's not so good, so... But if it's so freaking important that I be there, then I WILL BE THERE good grief. So next week I will be lucky to get home by 10 pm, seeing as how I will have to go to work after I go serve justice, because I don't have any flunkies that will do it for me while I'm gone, sigh. Or should I just go to work on Saturday and Sunday? no, that won't do it.

I need a FLUNKY! (note to self: start looking for one..)

I'm going to stop thinking about this and post stupid pictures or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home