Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008

In Country

Lisa will be there tomorrow, for all I know because she's very secretive and that's all good. So we spent the last part of the afternoon watching a 1950 something version of the "Titanic" which is not conducive to high hopes. I tied my yellow ribbon around the tree and put up my new blue star flag (I have 2 now,) and pottered around the house.

She says one of her team mates was supposed to throw out the opening ball or whatever they call it at the Indians opener - he cannot do it now so his mother is doing it. AWWK I hope no one ever expects this from me. a) I hate the Indians b) I can't throw worth a darn

that poor woman.

anyway I hope yall are appreciative of people sending their children off to defend your freedoms, and throwing your opening balls, too. even if you disagree with this war the next one may be one of YOUR making and the same people will likely go. because the same people always go, don't they? or at least the ones that are left, the ones willing to fight for whatever it is, instead of laying down in the road and blocking traffic to make a statement. yeah takes a lot of courage to do THAT.

not that there's anything wrong with that.


Thatisall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home