Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 04, 2008

Now That It's Spring...

.. we are clearing out the flower beds and planting things. oh wait... it's not spring. Hey. I never claimed to know what I was doing. all part of my plan of getting through life in a sort of disjointed way.

Now that we have some clearage done I'm getting enthused about putting a whole new shade garden in, in the spring. I am just going to get a whole collection or something. I have never been able to make that shade bed work, thus the weeds.

Cleared out 3 beds so far, two more to go. sigh What was I thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home