Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bob

He had a blood test yesterday, and another one tomorrow or Thursday (confused) and a doctor's appointment Friday and hopefully we will find out what's going on in his blood. Heh. As if that means anything to me. But he is still having trouble with breathing which is, after all, IMPORTANT. All new doctors now, so I'm hopeful.

Hillcrest is a very good hospital, and affiliated with the Clinic, but smaller. He had every doctor (of 7) checking him every day, even on the weekend. I'm impressed. We are not used to this. We are used to everything getting lost in the big morass of the big hospitals, which is why people die there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home