Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Toad-Free !!!!

He's outta here.

Thank God and Greyhound he's gone.

Hit the road Jack.
and don't you come back no more...
What other songs are there?

These boots are made for walking....

I am woman, hear me roar....

Found him behind the toy box inside a clear plastic box that the kids' wooden blocks came in. That was convenient of him to climb in there, I must say. This was AFTER I moved EVERY single plant in the living room, armed with two grabbers, flashlight, a net and a poker. The living room is still a little bit disheveled and must stay that way for awhile because I DO NOT CARE. At all.

Now I know that true happiness is knowing there are no toads in your house. and I say so, every time I walk into the living room, "Thank God there are no toads in here!" this may go on for awhile, I think it's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

P.S. Toad is alive and well and OUTSIDE, where he freaking belongs. case you care

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it a little disturbing how you so vehemently pursued an innocent harmless little toad. haha

10:54 AM, October 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home