Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Toad Update

... I'm getting used to the idea of having one in the living room. Since I can't do anything about it until Saturday because he's hiding, being the black hearted devil that he is - the plan involves a butterfly net; wearing gumboots and a helmet, and swearing a lot.

What?

Of course I know it's crazy, why do you ask?

By then he will have scampered off into unknown corners and become an integral part of the building. (btw- there are no FEMALE toads, are there? That would be just too disgusting)

Woe is me

On the other hand there was no dead livestock tonight to clear up. Life is good. Or the cats couldn't get out of the house today and go hunting or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home