Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 13, 2008

10/12/08

He was breathing better today (Sunday) and the rest is beyond my understanding really. The adrenal function is now ok but he is in a-fib and thus back on coumadin. I guess he is NOT bleeding somewhere then?
Here's a list of the (7) doctors involved, functions:

Pulmonary
Nephrology (whatever that is) sounds like a mortician
Cardiology
Gastroenterology
Endocrinology
Infectious Disease
Hematology

Every day something gets better but something else gets worse, far as I can make it out.
I can't follow it all so I will just list facts in here and you can make of it what you will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nephrology is the Kidneys I do believe. I am glad to have an update and happy to hear he is breathing better. I know this must be very stressful for you guys. Hang in there.

3:11 PM, October 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home