Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's Me

...back again.
Everything is settling down - a little, but I'm always waiting for the next shoe to drop.

We had Bob's birthday/super bowl festivities Sunday and chaos ran rampant. Liz brought her new puppy, a "boxador" - part lab, part boxer, part who-knows. Mercy just wants to paw her, and she's a tiny little thing.

I am trying to buy Grandma's car and the paperwork is a hellish thing.

I have too much to do at work, and too much to do at home! What if I quit? what will happen... what could go wrong?

And then there's this weather. It's Winter, imagine my surprise. I am going to quit whining about it, it just upsets me.

If I ever find any of my pictures I will put some in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home