Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 18, 2009

Garden Anthology

... ok the tomato plants are basically dead, although bowing down with red tomatoes. I have washed, quartered and frozen 3 1-gallon bags and (digging into my pre-no memory history) when I have 6 bags full I will have enough for a batch of spaghetti sauce.

aye, there's the Rub.

Will I maybe have enough for 10 quarts of spaghetti sauce? Which I could have bought for under $20. Just saying. (although as I recall, my sauce was MUCH better. but - I could have duplicated just by buying tomato SAUCE. (for under $10).

WhATEVER. I am trying to save the world. Do not try to stop me.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

Whatever. It will be FRESH, you know-nothings.

I am preparing for the apocalypse. And I will have spaghetti, by gum. this means survival, I think. I hope there's enough nutrients in there to help you survive.

(Note to self: Buy spaghetti. I ain't making spaghetti noodles from scratch, no way, no how.)

Scary fact of the day: the lettuce is trying to RESURRECT.

(Wear your helmets)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the first episode of "Trauma," the helicopter pilot (female Iraq Vateran) was talking to her mother over her cell phone. As the camera zoomed to the woman walking, she stated, "Yeah, Mom, I will wear my helmet," or something similar. It made me laugh, reminding me of my mother and how she always told me to wear my helmet.

6:02 PM, October 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home