Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 18, 2009

Side Note

the neighbors here are building a pig barn, to keep their pigs in, I would think (aieee what else would you keep in a pig barn) -should I be concerned? I have happy memories of pigs (i.e. Vicky's wedding pig roast.)
All is well.

Is this happening around you all, too?

srsly

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,
Pigs are opportunists. They rarely stay in their barn and often try to fool their owners into thinking that they do. Be on the lookout for rogue pigs!!

8:07 PM, September 21, 2009  
Blogger Sara said...

It sounds like you have some experience with rogue pigs?

8:32 AM, September 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I just have ant problems. I think they are the Pharo breed. God help us if pigs start acting like Pharos, moving toward the light with their newly sprouted wings.

6:04 PM, October 07, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If pigs breed like pharoah ants, then Sara is certainly in trouble. One of these ants can produce 400 offspring..Let's hope the pigs that do wander, do not mimic pharoah ants.

8:21 PM, October 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home