Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bob

He had a heart catheterization today; discovered no need for the stent, or stunt, or whatever it's called - I like "stunt". Fits. Next step is the thing called a TEE which I forget wth that is, but that will discover whether he needs a new valve replacement. In other words, the exact same surgery he had in 2004. He was discussing whether to get new pig valves, or mechanical valves, which he says make noises! He thinks it might be annoying but I think at least we would be able to tell if something's gone amok, wouldn't we? just by listening.

So far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home