Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Avoidance

I'm in here avoiding the pulling out of tall weeds in one of the last two flower beds that I have left to do. I did one corner and then ran screaming into the house. (oh, just kidding)

But seriously. What if today was my last day to live? Would I want to spend it this way? hmmm
well, what would I want to do then? Who knows not me.

Bob is not feeling well today; he sits with his head in his hands (this upsets the dog, who then wants to lick his face and paw his hands). But he won't take any of my suggestions, such as go to the hospital, lie down and take a rest, etc. etc. So now I'm avoiding him too because I don't know what to do about it.

(I just checked, he did go to bed.)

I am assuming we did not win the Dream House this weekend, because unlike other years, we didn't buy a ticket. Take THAT. damitol

I am going to go get my digging-pulling tools and continue on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home