Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pictures (not)

I had 6 or 7 pictures and I don't know where they went. Maybe tomorrow dagnabbit. I suppose my pics are floating around in cyber space.

here is the g/c/t with the pond attached:

this is where we sit under the oak trees during the day (at night it's too scary and creepy and clammy; even with a fire in the fire pit):

Computers - spit. about 20 more years and I'll get the hang of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,
Where are you, I miss your daily blogs. Hope everything is ok.

9:08 PM, September 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, Bob Sheep and progeny are doing very well.

9:09 PM, September 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home