Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Interesting

You know how I like my sitemeter? Well, one of the nice search things is 'by referral". so it turns out someone found my page by searching for "vampire cats".

This makes me laugh. and yes, I did once do a post on cats of that.

But it makes me wonder if whoever-it-is has a problem with vampire cats?

heh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't remember the link to your blog so I did a search from Halfempty5 and it found your blog link on someones Flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/moocat/373561065/

I wonder if that has anything to do with it!?!?!

10:06 AM, September 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home