Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 06, 2008

Save Yourselves

don't come here, whatever you do.

Bob had a fever of 103.8 tonight, 6:00 pm so nothing is better than yesterday. fluids, aspirin etc Worst thing is he never took his regular pills yesterday or today, or until tonight when I asked - I just assumed he had I guess, so who knows what will happen from that.

and I am hand debugging myself but I think I am doomed also. Boss's wife is already sick, too and so it will be in the office within a week (we handle all the same papers) dang I was gonna go get a flu shot today but I don't think you can after you've been exposed? Well I am still on prednizone and I don't know how that affects anything - hopefully it will make me immune somehow.

I see that I'm making this all about me. but gee,, I was actually gonna go get a flu shot this time! first time ever.

I'm walking around with Clorox wipes - phone, remote control, etc., and making voodoo signs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home