Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dogs

Boob and Kim got a puppy and it is the cutest darn thing. Judging by the pictures I think she will turn out almost a twin to Mercy. (color-wise and what not - probably better trained- but! Mercy still has the corn row ears) Mercy was blonde as a puppy, too.

And here she is, she comes in here with me to "play computer" - this is what I used to tell Einstein - "Let's go play computer" - and he would immediately head for this room and lay in here as long as it took, although I don't think he ever understood why we were doing this. (nor do I) That's the thing with retrievers; they are happiest being wherever it is you are. Up and down the stairs - Einstein actually learned what it meant when I told him "Be right back!" and he would wait at the bottom until I came back down - if I didn't take too long.

Anyway, here she is, laying in Einstein's spot.

Hey - I think you gotta have a dog that's what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home