Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 30, 2008

End of the Month

... we in the accounting world don't like it.
snarl
But every month here it comes and I already know and start dreading it at the beginning of the month, because of how the way I am. It's especially bad at the end of a "quarter" and completely hideous at the end of a "year". (these are all technical terms you don't need to worry your little heads about)

At home here, I have begun my semi-annual opening of the "mail" - another technical term - and to everyone that sent us Christmas cards last year, thank you! I'm hanging them up now...

As soon as I get through all this "mail" I will retreat back into my shell and become oblivious again.

But!
thank.god.there's.no.toad.in.here.
Anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home