Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Week Later

well, my bad.

ok, it's fracking SNOWING here, wth? Goddard's bringing up all the four letter words (lake, effect, snow, belt, - I know, I know! they're not all four letters! We don't care (royal "we")) whoah. my parentheses are getting out of hand.

I'm still waiting for my Global Warming, here. You hear me? (anybody out there?) Waiting and waiting... (crickets)I fully expected tropical climes here BY THIS TIME. Hey - I'm getting older, now. I hope to have this warming in place before I kick the bucket so that my last years will be happier. what's the deal with this snow crap

I guess all my rantings won't solve anything - growllll

and then there's the election! Which, I will not tell you how I want it to go since I don't want any rabid snarling foaming-at-the-mouth electorate attacking me here. But I will tell you this: I plan to vote next Tuesday (even though five dead people voting will more than cancel out my vote - no one seems to be worried about this???!!!???) - yes, I will vote. and then I'm going to bed with the covers over my head and I never EVER want to know who won. Do not tell me. I do not want to know.

All I know about the polls, is - I have only taken part in ONE. Which was obviously by an extreme right wing group, asking me if I'm against killing babies. Yes I am. Click, goodbye.

Why aren't yall calling me? I have me some opinions that I would be more than happy to share with everyone, although I don't, right now. Oh, that's right - I usually don't answer any phone calls. I guess it's my own fault. But I don't know anyone else that got polled, either. Have any of you been polled? Well, who are these poll people that are giving opinions? Do we trust them?

there's this question of HSMO's and AWNA's and - I won't go on.
and where's my WARMING? by gum. You PROMISED.

whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home