Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 19, 2008

WELL.....

you may wonder why I haven't been writing junk in here. You may well wonder.

My computer has decided to lose its hard drive (yeah, the one that has all my pics on it) - it just does not find it. This comes after months of not letting me use the dvd drive as a dvd burner - which I wanted to do, to back stuff up. all parts of some sort of diabolic scheme. My plan is to take it apart tonight and see if there are any loose connections inside of the hellish thing. Let's hope.

Meanwhile, the laptop - at the same time, of course, - won't stay on for more than 10 minutes. Just shuts itself off.

There ya go. I'm bumbling around in a morass of techno gadget gizmo hell, as is my way.

Don't judge me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home