Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tree

Liz said maybe she will bring the boys over Saturday to help decorate our tree - that would be so cool. Having them put on the old decorations their mom and her sibs put on there over 20 years ago. we're liking it. (Note: Call Julie, too)

Hey - you guys all come on over, too, for some hot chocolate.
I can sing a carol or two. unless you pay me not to; and then maybe I will sing some anyway, because I can't be trusted. (What happened to our piano!) But hey. If you can't sing good, sing LOUD, I always say, which is probably why no one has let me sing in very MANY years.

Felize Navidad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean wassailing I presume?

8:49 PM, December 07, 2008  
Blogger Sara said...

AHA!
wassailing yes I almost forgot we have to do that

9:03 PM, December 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been fun! Did they come help decorate?? I think that would be a great holiday tradition...

8:48 AM, December 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle had green hands and forearms...all caught on tape, Rayls gone wild!...Lisa

1:49 PM, December 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home