Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tempus Fugits

Well I had a week off and frittered it away. Maybe tomorrow I will finally put the missing wallpaper up! I looked for it half the day Friday, in every closet of the house and under all the beds, couldn't remember where I put it (to keep it safe). Bob wasn't home (he knew where it was) - I even drove to the storage unit and looked there - after I figured out which unit belonged to us. Anyway by the time Bob got home and told me I put it behind the couch - yep, there it was - I was no longer in any mood to paste wallpaper. I was tired and dusty and cranky.



Back to work Tuesday, woe.



I hope you all had a nice Christmas, and I'm glad it's over. Now for New Year's. We are having friends over tomorrow night and I seriously think we should go out on the deck, build a fire and roast hot dogs. If this is global warming I LIKE IT. and I want more. Please.



Today I watched a video I made in August of the fish in the pond. Sigh. I wonder how they're doing out there?



I'm not looking forward to January at work. End of the year, end of the quarter, end of 6 months, end of the month. My job deals with ends. And W2's and 1099's drive me INSANE. No, I don't like January much. February either. March either - end of fiscal year, end of quarter, blah blah. Let's see - no I don't like April either. Income freaking taxes. OK what's left? I like May... and June... and July... and August... you get the picture.



I like SUMMER. Let's have it.







powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home