Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bob

.. because everything is named Bob.

Anyway, he's got the deck all torn up and it's beginning to be eerily similar to The Year He Dug Up The Yard. Maybe tomorrow I can show you a picture.

He's trying to fix the water problem in the laundry room and I sure hope it works. and I sure hope he will slow down and work in what I call "segments". I have been pushing this theory on him because he does whatever he does, TOP SPEED FULL TIME. I know today he probably spent at least 8 hours straight on it and this usually means a life flight to the Clinic. I have threatened him with everything I know how to threaten about not going there for Thanksgiving.

I have no control; what can I say. He is usually happiest when he's up to his elbows in DIRT, go figure. Can't understand it.

and it's fun for the dog, too - she's out there eating rocks while this is going on.

Hey - I'm not the only crazy person here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home