Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Armageddon

Ok, the 6th Angel of Revelations has broken the seal.
We are well on our way. I need to get back into the bosom of Holy Mother Church - it is so warm and comforting there. So that means Confession next Saturday. No matter what.

P.S. I just finished watching the remake of "The Omen".

Besides that, it made me think. Today I tried to clean the yellow hand mirror - 50+ years of dirt on that thingy. Found in my mother's stuff. It was the only mirror in the house when I was 5 (to 7), so when I was 5 (to 7)I brushed my teeth and looked for eye boogers in it. When I was 5 (to 7). I looked into it today and saw an old woman. Is that possible? Whatever. If I look into it long enough, will that 5 year old look back?

All of you in the circle will be receiving my update of "Story of Life". I think it's time.

Bah. All here is covered in snow. Of all the places I never wanted to live in, this is Number 1.
What a depressing thing.

And so it goes. And goes. And goes. Until it stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home