Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What?

The dems have passed legislation to check all cargo containers on boats and airplanes. But this is what I wanted!



Now I'm confused.



I don't like being confused. But I'm getting used to it.



Snow alert here for tomorrow morning so I must gear up, take my life in my hands, and get up at an ungodly hour so that I can get to my IMPORTANT job where I do important STUFF. Where I did NOT get a Christmas bonus this year, because my boss remembered it momentarily then promptly forgot all about it.



Not that I care.



Maybe I WON'T give them 4 weeks notice when Plan A kicks in. Maybe I won't. Maybe I will just say, "See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!" and then disconnect all my phones. Buhahahaha. How fun.



There are some things they just will not figure out how to do. I don't even know how to do them sometimes.



Well, anyway these are the thoughts that keep me going.



71 days until Spring.









powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home