Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Situation Normal

In my self centered post of yesterday I forgot to advise about Bob's surgery. Well, it went finely. No, that's not the right word - sounds like it took a long time. (finally) Not that it didn't take a long time, because it did - but that's not the intent of the sentence. The word I want is the opposite of "bad", but I can't say 'it went good' , that would be wrong. Not wrong in the sense that it went bad, because it did NOT go 'bad' , but wrong grammatically is what I think I'm saying. OK, I no longer know WHAT I'm saying.

Put away your decoder rings for the above encrypted message.

Bob is alive and well and home from the hospital. Why couldn't I just have said that.

Rowrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home