Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Dog

I have started saving $20 a week, for credenzas, gazebos, umbrellas, vacations and a PUPPY.

And carpeting. (I hate to be practical.)

We are planning a family vacation in, I think it's called - "The Outer Banks"? in NC in 2008. Very much looking forward to that. Thank you, Julie for thinking of it. The very idea! We are all such a bunch of morons, that it will be non-stop ROFL from beginning to end. God only knows what circumstances we will have to extricate ourselves out of. And into. Buhahahaha. Not to mention all the falling down, and getting up. I think some of our new grandsons will be involved in the falling down (and getting up - hopefully).

Remember Marietta? Mom's Weekend? We were imbeciles(sp?). I never laughed so much. Thank you, all of you, that were there. This is what I remember.

Oh, OK, and Chatauqua?

Anyhoo.

I'm worried about Einsten, because he's 8 years old, and getting grey. This dog here, was supposed to outlive me. I got him the year I turned 50, and I thought it would be my last dog, and maybe he will be. But now maybe he won't. What to do. I'm living too long.

I have to get a puppy in 2009. No matter what. For a backup.

Sob.

But I don't need any backup cats! They just seem to come....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

9:33 PM, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home